Sep 7, 2018
Please be advised that an SOS maintenance is scheduled as follows to upgrade the system version.
From 08:00 p.m. September 14, 2018 (JST) to 12:00 a.m. September 17, 2018 (JST)
From 01:00 p.m. September 14, 2018 (CEST) to 05:00 p.m. September 16, 2018 (CEST)
From 06:00 a.m. September 14, 2018 (EST) to 10:00 a.m. September 16, 2018 (EST)
All SOS features, including the following services, will be temporarily unavailable during the maintenance period.
- Web dashboard
- Notification email
- Registration of new printer
This will not affect your printing capabilities. Your printers will print as usual during this period.
What's new in the latest version (Available after maintenance period):
- Upgraded and user-friendlier SOS web app and SOS mobile app
From September 17 (after the maintenance period), users will need to:
- Install and update to the latest version of SOS mobile app.
- Reset your password to log in to SOS (to ensure security).
- Reset notification settings of SOS web app after you log in to the new version of SOS (if applicable).
We apologize for any inconveniences that this planned maintenance work may cause.
Kindly contact your local SATO office should you have any concerns.
SATO Online Services